Sunday 24 September 2017

Audience Feedback - Draft 1 to Draft 2 Video

As we decided to completely develop our narrative and create a new music video I decided to trial my music video from draft one with a selection of people from within my target audience and a few people who fall outside of the 16-25 year old bracket. After gathering feedback from this group I decided I would then show the same group draft 2 to gather thoughts on the development of the drafts. 

I collected my results and evaluated these :





These charts illustrate some breakdowns of the groups's opinions regarding each aspect of the video in the first draft (our feedback for our second draft will be evaluated in an interview post production of final draft):


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note to examiner

Dear Examiner,  I hope you enjoy delving into my blog to witness the development of my project and the progression of my skills throughou...