Wednesday 13 September 2017

Storyboard

Chloe and I decided to take a two hour session to evaluate our narrative and scene ideas which then allowed us to transfer our ideas into a storyboard which provides an outline of scenes which will be edited in sequence. We understand we will include many more individual frames when producing our music video but decided to stick to base scene content as we will be sticking to a number of scenes and putting these into varying sequences to give a narrative with mixed tenses and order. The basic list of scenes will be as followed :

-The scrapbook
-The flower
-The bike ride
-The open day
-The art gallery
-The film night
-The goodbye
-The performer

Here are the storyboard documents :








No comments:

Post a Comment

Note to examiner

Dear Examiner,  I hope you enjoy delving into my blog to witness the development of my project and the progression of my skills throughou...